How to block a website
In this guide, we will go over how to block a website from the filter admin dashboard.
- Log into the dashboard using your admin username and password. Click here to open the dashboard
- Once you are logged in, click whitelist from the top menu.
- From the whitelist page, you can block or unblock a website. To block a website type the name of the website in the domain field. Please double check to make sure there are no spelling mistakes. We also recommend you enter it in the following format to ensure all sub websites of the primary website are blocked also: '*.example.com'. (Examples: *.facebook.com *.youtube.com *.youtube.ca etc.)
- Next check the Admin Block checkbox and click submit.
- You should now see the website listed below. Please note it may take up to 5 min before the website will be blocked on your computers.